can be is a *#(*$)(* sometimes in everything, including preventing Chrome users to live-stream their event, the event where they’ll announce something Android’s been doing for some 2 years now, but call it “invention”. Well, here’s how to watch the Apple Live Stream on Chrome & VLC.
The How To
The steps are pretty straightforward, and in summary looks like this:
- Open your Chrome Developer Tools (on Ubuntu, Ctrl + Shift + I )
- Visit the Live Stream Website: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2017/
- Toggle the “Device Toolbar” with Ctrl + Shift + M
- Switch to any of the iPhone (Apple) device options
- Reload page
- Long-press (this time, will be long tap with the circle-filled icon) on the screen, and select “copy video address”
- Open VLC, and add the link as a stream.
The above steps should take less than 60 seconds to. Here’s How in a video: